Monday, July 11, 2005

Bedside Astrologer

I met a pretty interesting person last Saturday evening. His name is Damien, I think. I'm not sure if I heard his name right. Anyway, he was with my 2 best buds, Gerard and Czar. They actually came to visit me in my humble home. From the looks of it, he was Czar's friend. And during further interrogation, he actually was.

We were all exchanging stories about our own lives when Damien, out of nowhere, started telling us about astrology and how it can help us get along with other people. He was saying that people under "scorpio" are always horny, that people under "leo" are arrogant, and people under "taurus" are hot-headed. He's saying that these simple facts of astrology will actually make the solution to the puzzle a little clearer. The basic knowledge will tell you why that person is reacting that way to a specific situation and in return, you would know how to react to whatever happened.

He was giving out a tip about just asking for the person's birthdate just to be discrete then from that single information, you then perform the simple analysis according to what you know about the person's zodiac sign. It's actually amusing.

So I was just brushing up on my zodiacs. And an officemate of mine gave me this link. It's kinda lengthy but it is a fun read. Learn more about it too by just clicking this link.

---------------
Hmm.. so two taureans in a relationship... both are passive yet also has an explosive wrath. Let's just see what happens..

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

so arrogant pala ako? hehehe. medyo true. =) masubukan nga ang astrology.

1:19 PM  
Blogger aquacifist said...

horny scorpios? yey...i almost hooked up with one in grade school...hot headed ka ba? youre patience-personified :P

2:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home